1. Stay– The Beach Club at Charleston Resort and Marina where you can enjoy fruity cocktails by the pool or “treat yo’self” to a spa treatment. I mean these rooms are just TOO cute to pass up. Also, check out that view! *Heart Eyed Emojis*
2. Blowouts– Duh. Start the trip off right by sipping champagne and getting blowouts with your girls. There’s honestly nothing better than getting your hair washed by somebody else, am I right? There is a Drybar as well as a local place called Tease. Tease offers a menu similar to Drybar that includes different styles such as “Tease,” “Sophisticate,” “Goddess,” “Free Spirit,” “Siren,” or “Trendsetter.”. They also have the “High Maintenace” option, where they bring the blowout to you, wherever you are for $75.
3. Pamper– Mani’s and Pedi’s at the cutest place around, Mylk Bar. Not only is this place adorbs, but they use eco-friendly and non-toxic products made with coconut milk! Coconut anything, sign me up. Side note– why can’t this be my bedroom?
4. Food Tour– Charleston is renowned for their southern fare, so what better way to try a little bit of everything than a food tour? There are many options, but Charleston Culinary Tours offer something for everyone from the Upper with tours ranging from $45-$75.
5) Cocktails– Don’t worry we weren’t going to forget cocktails. This is a celebration after all. Not just any cocktails, but sunset rooftop cocktails at The Vendue or Stars. We won’t judge if these sunset rooftop cocktails turn into 2 am rooftop cocktails. Been there, done that.
6. Rent a Boat- You can rent a 2 hour private charter for up to 6 people here or a private yacht if you have 6-24 people here . It normally ends up being about $100 a person, but totally worth it for a day on the water. And if you realllly want to get after it, ask them if they will take you out to Morris Island. If you’re trying to party, this will be the best decision you make all weekend. It’s essentially a huge frat party on the water, where all the boats tie together to pop champagne and/or chug beers. It’s a party you don’t want to miss.
7. Southern Brunch- As we mentioned, Charleston is a biggg foodie city. And they do not mess around when it comes to Brunch. Attend a classic southern brunch at Magnolia’s or High Cotton or the Sunday gospel brunch at Halls Chophouse.
8. Drink Wine While Shopping- Yup, you read that right. This adorable new store in Charleston has a coffee and wine bar INSIDE their store! “The Skinny Dip” store originated in Nantucket as a seasonal shop and opened their first year-round location in Charleston just this year– “The Skinny Dip: Charleston Edition.” But seriously, look how cute it is…
Cheers, Girls! Xoxo
There’s no better therapy than a weekend getaway with your best girlfriends! A couple…