Is there anything better than a rooftop? Whether it’s a rooftop pool or a rooftop bar, or best case scenario, a rooftop pool bar. There’s no greater feeling than catching some rooftop rays on a beautiful day. For those who know me, I’ve always been a fan of dancing on elevated surfaces and rooftops are the end-all-be-all (or “be-all, end-all“) of elevated surfaces. So, since Nashville is one of my favorite cities, I figured I should share a list of my preferred rooftops for you to enjoy on your next visit to Music City.
Rooftop Pool Bars
We’ll start with the best of the best because these places have it all. Rooftop. Pool. Drinks. And there are only TWO hotels in all of Nashville that have Rooftop Pools. Can you believe that? Although there’s a JW Marriott underway that is looking like it will add a 3rd to Music City.
1. The Omni Nashville Hotel– This is pool is ahhmazing if you want to have a relaxing day with your significant other or a couple of friends. I have never seen it too rowdy, just a nice, sleek pool with a bar and restaurant. The only downside, you must be a guest at the hotel to have access to this pool.
Image by: Omni Nashville
2. L27 at The Westin Hotel– This is one of the newer hotels in Nashville, and they did it RIGHT. They have a glass infinity pool, cabanas, and a posh bar. Good news here– the rooftop is available to non-guests after 4 pm. You better believe you will find your fair share of bachelor/bachelorette parties here come sundown. This place is hoppin’.
Images by: Westin Nashville
Broadway Rooftop Bars
1. Tootsies– A Nashville classic.
Image by: Tootsies
2. Acme Feed and Seed– 3 floors of great food, drinks, and music.
Image by: Acme Feed and Seed
3. The Stage– “Where the Whiskey’s on Ice and the Music’s on Fire.”
Image by: The Stage
4. The Valentine– A 4-story upscale saloon with a country twist.
Image by:The Valentine
5. Crazy Town– This place tells it like it is. It. Is. Crazy.
Image by: Crazy Town
6. FGL House– FGL House stands for FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE HOUSE. Yes, this amazing country group opened their very own bar and it is AWESOME. This bar opened in June 2017 and is already going places. They just added a Sunday Brunch that looks like everything you need after a weekend of Honky Tonking your liver into the ground. This bar actually isn’t on Broadway, but it’s on 3rd Ave and only about a block off of Broadway, so we are counting it.
There are also a few chain restaurants on Broadway that offer rooftops.
1. L.A. Jackson– A swanky Hotel Rooftop Bar at the Thompson Hotel. Located in the Gulch.
Images by: L.A. Jackson
2. Virago– The best sushi, cocktails, and views in the Gulch.
Images by: Virago
3. Watermark Restaurant– Elegant Southern Fare in the Gulch.
Images by:Watermark Restaurant
4. Up, A Rooftop Lounge– Farm-to-table cuisine, specialty cocktails, and fantastic views in the Gulch.
Image by: Up, A Rooftop Lounge
5. The George– Located above the George Jones Museum. Grab a cocktail with a stunning view of the Cumberland River.
Image by: The George
Have fun babes! Xoxo
P.S. If you’re still scrolling, here are a couple photos of my “instagram boyfriend” and man behind the camera, teaching me how to pose.
All of these photos belong to the individual establishments.
There’s no better therapy than a weekend getaway with your best girlfriends! A couple…
GUYS!!! This is not a joke! The luxury Chicago hotel, The Conrad, is offering rooms…